Old July 1st 05, 07:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Paul Terry wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 1 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes

Then substitute the words "well-educated" for "class", if that makes you
happier.

Your pre-judged him to be well-educated because of his accent?

Not only that - the way he interacted with his child, the way the child
interacted with others on the bus..... you can't always tell, I agree,
but quite often you can.

I have to say that the pit you are digging for yourself is getting deeper,
Annabel

And you really intend me to think that class/education indicators are
not often very obvious as soon as someone opens their mouth?
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/