Old July 2nd 05, 08:41 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message

I do resent your use of the words "chav slapper". You can only go by
appearances - many young mothers are in their 20s and 30s, and the way
people dress in this hot weather, you have no idea where they are from!

I live here. I know exactly where they're from, which post office they
collect their benefits from, which mobile phone shops, cheap fag outlets,
tattoo parlours and off licences they use, and which branches of McDonalds
they hang out in. Sorry if the term upsets you, Annabel, but they are, I do
assure you, as described.

Nor, despite their accent and the way they dress, can you have any idea
at all of their moral standards - or do you actually *mean* to imply
that only prostitutes use buses? Which is more or less what you *said*.

Twaddle - I said no such thing. I use buses, my friends use buses, my wife
uses buses. We have to now - it's Ken's law! ;-)

Moreover, would you, a 55-year-old man, *really* remain seated while a
mother with a young child in her arms was standing?????

The squealing, emaciated, ear-ringed brat was not in her arms, it was in the
wretched buggy.

Ian