Old July 2nd 05, 08:51 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

"Dashe" wrote in message

Methinks Ian is sitting back enjoying this

I'm here and I'm sort-of enjoying it. ;-)

The thing is, I *know* the kind of people I have to put up with. I live in
an area of south London that is very much up and coming, but we have an odd
mix of young City-types and chavs living here. My friends locally include a
doctor, a journalist (like me), a dustman, a lawyer, a truck driver and two
accountants.

Interestingly, Mrs. Redboots (Annabel) lives about two miles from me, so we
have pretty much the same things to contend with. I can only put her
twisting of my words and/or misunderstanding of my reasoning down to the
typically blinkered approach to life that the new-agers have - everybody
must love everyone else, all life is beautiful, smile, big hugggggggs, and
we'll all live happily ever after.

Sadly, as we know, that just ain't true. Still, I'm happy the way I am.

Ian