Old July 2nd 05, 12:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Oyster communication failure

"?uzzled" wrote in message

Weren't there figures out a while back saying complaint on the buses were
at an all time record high ?

Bus drivers are, beyond a doubt, the single most objectionable people
working in transport today - if there are any nice ones, I for one have
never met them.

They are, to a man, crass and pig-ignorant, appalling drivers and lacking in
even the most basic social and interpersonal skills. If only they would take
as their example some of the terrific station staff working at tube
stations - particularly, in my experience, on the District Line - who are
tireless in their desire to assist even the dimmest tourist. I envy their
patience.

Ian