Old July 2nd 05, 12:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Paul Terry wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 2 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes

And you really intend me to think that class/education indicators are
not often very obvious as soon as someone opens their mouth?

I think you are wrong to pre-judge people by their accents.

Feel free to point out where I pre-judge? The fact remains that in this
country, you can usually tell someone's social status by their accent -
which implies absolutely nothing about how much pleasure or otherwise
you might derive from their company!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/