Old July 2nd 05, 01:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Ian F. wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 2 Jul 2005:

terestingly, Mrs. Redboots (Annabel) lives about two miles from me, so we
have pretty much the same things to contend with. I can only put her
twisting of my words and/or misunderstanding of my reasoning down to the
typically blinkered approach to life that the new-agers have - everybody
must love everyone else, all life is beautiful, smile, big hugggggggs, and
we'll all live happily ever after.

Do feel free to explain how you come to class me as a "New Ager"? Or
since when love was either (a) voluntary or (b) anything to do with
smiles and hugs? Surely tolerance for one's fellow-beings, whether on a
bus or anywhere else, is rather more to the point?
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/