Old July 3rd 05, 07:48 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Travelcards on Heathrow Express/Connect during LU closure

In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes

In article ,
(Paul Terry) wrote:

I suspect the truth of the matter is that Baron's Court is not greatly
used by westbound passengers, especially at weekends - and Hammersmith
is only a short walk away for those that do need the tube.

Not the last time I used it, to get the Piccadilly to King's Cross from
Olympia 2.

I had a look yesterday (Saturday) and there were two people waiting on
the Picc westbound platform at 8.30am (and none on the District line
side). There was nobody at all waiting for any westbound service when we
came back through Baron's Court at 10.20pm.

Not very scientific, I know, but it is a pattern I have seen before at
weekends.

--
Paul Terry