Old July 3rd 05, 01:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Clive wrote to uk.transport.london on Sat, 2 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs Redboots
writes
Which implies that your sole experience with buggy-wielding mothers
is that of "17 year-old chav slappers", a phrase to which I have several
times objected.

Ms Smyth, I took exception to you attributing something to me which I
didn't say, you saw it beneath yourself elevated self to apologise, why
should anyone now have any consideration for what you think when you
care not at all for others?

Excuse me, but I think you'll find I acknowledged that you didn't use
those exact words..... the sentiment, however, is as close as makes no
never mind!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/