Old July 4th 05, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

Paul Terry wrote to uk.transport.london on Sun, 3 Jul 2005:

In message , Mrs
Redboots writes

Feel free to point out where I pre-judge?

I knew the man was middle-class because "I could hear his accent".

The fact remains that in this country, you can usually tell someone's
social status by their accent -

Just as you can tell the criminals because they wear ear-rings and call
you "mate"?

What the smeg are you talking about?

Personally, I prefer not to make assumptions and instant judgements
about people in this kind of way. But we are going round in circles and
this is off-topic, so I'll say no more on the matter.

Just as well, since you're being totally incomprehensible!

--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/