Old July 4th 05, 05:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

In message , Mrs Redboots
writes
It was not I who referred to young mothers on buses as "chav slappers",
yet I notice you don't accuse the person who *did* of bias and
narrowness of mind.

Maybe it's because I based my ideas from one of experience as a bus
driver, whereas you have made a decision just based on an accent.
Violence in the home goes on at all levels of society, although I
suspect you to say "not in middle class families though, they are far to
polite for that sort of thing".
--
Clive