Old July 4th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
congokid congokid is offline

Default Olympic Announcement 'Event'

In message , Paul Terry
writes
In message .com, Joe
writes

A few weeks ago, I got an eMail from the London 2012 bid team saying
that a free event would be taking place on the 6th Jly to mark the
announcemnt of who would be holding the games. It said to look on the
Ldn 2012 site, though I cant seem to find anything.
Anyone know the times & location?

http://www.london2012.com/en/news/pr.../june/2005-06-
15-08-00.htm

I was in Trafalgar Square this afternoon. They're building a stage or
something for the event.

It'll be a bit of a damp squib should the decision go to Paris.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google