Old July 5th 05, 12:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default Buggies are wheelchairs!

"Neil Williams" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 15:56:15 +0100, Mrs Redboots
wrote:

Bicycle (g, d & r)?

I purposefully left that out to avoid controversy, though it is
permitted off-peak in Hamburg, at driver's discretion (i.e. not on a
busy bus), and also as I recall in Amsterdam.

The buses on Oahu (The network is catchily called "TheBus") have a bike rack
capable of taking 2 bicycles fitted to the front of each bus.
http://www.thebus.org/ for details. Bit of a spiffy idea I thought at the
time I was there a couple of years ago...
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.