Old July 5th 05, 10:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes Mike Hughes is offline

Default Mornington Crescent

In message , Soulbass
writes

"Ian F." wrote in message

"Soulbass" wrote in
message ...

Now, can anybody explain 'Nip'?

Are we allowing swiving?

Ian

Ian,

do you mean swiving under the Québécoise/French Canadian rules, Pre '74
Whiting-Bellamy accord rules or open-play swiving?

I understood that swiving was only allowed in a game that started from Blake
Hall, but as that station has been closed for some time and you are still
managing to swiv, think you may find that you are the greatest exponent of
this lost (and by me) much missed art.

(I can dip in and out of this game all day!! I work from home. What's your
excuse?)

Giles

What about Sir Henry Cruns exceptions - if someone can explain it
properly to a newbie like me!

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England