Old July 5th 05, 11:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian F. Ian F. is offline

Default Mornington Crescent

"Soulbass" wrote in message

do you mean swiving under the Québécoise/French Canadian rules, Pre '74
Whiting-Bellamy accord rules or open-play swiving?

Open-play. I'm not sure the others still apply following the publication of
Stovold's Rules and Origins.

I understood that swiving was only allowed in a game that started from
Blake Hall, but as that station has been closed for some time and you are
still managing to swiv, think you may find that you are the greatest
exponent of this lost (and by me) much missed art.

I do my best. ;-)

(I can dip in and out of this game all day!! I work from home. What's your
excuse?)

I work from home! But I'm off out soon, so maybe we should call it quits
now.

Mornington Crescent!

Ian