Old July 6th 05, 03:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default 2012 Olympics come to London

Mrs Redboots wrote:
umpston wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

And it was bloody brilliant!! Bring it on!

AMEN!! I, for one, am utterly delighted. Whether we actually enjoy
living here while it's happening is one thing - but I do think it will,
overall, be an excellent thing for London, and contribute enormously to
quality of life in that part of the capital after the event.

Can't wait. Hope all the extra tax I'll pay for this pointless waste
of money will mean the athletes and the locals in stratford have a
whale
of a time.

B2003