Old July 6th 05, 05:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default 2012 Olympics come to London

Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

Can't wait. Hope all the extra tax I'll pay for this pointless waste
of money will mean the athletes and the locals in stratford have a
whale
of a time.

Improved transport links, new sports facilities, new housing - all a
waste of money? To say nothing of overall health improved as more
people take up sport? Anyway, I should think an awful lot of it will be
paid by Coca-Cola & similar sponsors - "they" say it won't be more than
a few pence per inhabitant overall.....
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/