Old July 6th 05, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 2012 Olympics come to London

In article ,
(Jack Taylor) wrote:

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message

AMEN!! I, for one, am utterly delighted. Whether we actually enjoy
living here while it's happening is one thing - but I do think it
will, overall, be an excellent thing for London, and contribute
enormously to quality of life in that part of the capital after the
event.

You've got to feel sorry for Paris (err ... no!) - still, at least they
might get what they deserve in 2012: The Eurovision Song Contest. ;-))

Don't they have to win it in 2011 for that?

--
Colin Rosenstiel