Old July 7th 05, 08:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dashe Dashe is offline

Default 2012 Olympics come to London

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
Boltar wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

Can't wait. Hope all the extra tax I'll pay for this pointless waste
of money will mean the athletes and the locals in stratford have a
whale
of a time.

Improved transport links, new sports facilities, new housing - all a
waste of money? To say nothing of overall health improved as more
people take up sport? Anyway, I should think an awful lot of it will be
paid by Coca-Cola & similar sponsors - "they" say it won't be more than
a few pence per inhabitant overall.....
--
"Mrs Redboots"

And we all believe "them" don't we!