Old July 7th 05, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
PhilD PhilD is offline

Default LU chaos

General Von Clinkerhoffen wrote:
I cannot believe just how mean spirited and bloody nasty some of you lot
are being, I want to get home, I want a bus ME ME ME.

Grow up, go to the pub, go to church and thank god you're not involved.

I agree. OK, so it's inconvenient, but how does that compare with the
"inconvenience" (I can't think of a better word off hand) to the
families of the dead and injured. At least you're likely to see your
loved ones again. Some people won't.

PhilD