Old July 7th 05, 11:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default LU chaos

"General Von Clinkerhoffen" wrote in message
I cannot believe just how mean spirited and bloody nasty some of you lot
are being, I want to get home, I want a bus ME ME ME.

Grow up, go to the pub, go to church and thank god you're not involved.

I can fully understand people wanting to know how they can get home: in the
same situation (and I very nearly went up to London today) that's what I'd
want to do - to get away from the area and to get on with doing something
else. Staying put and waiting probably makes a great deal of sense (it's
what the Met chief constable has been urging people to do) but that's not
the natural reaction, so it takes some coming to terms with.