Old August 26th 03, 06:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oxford For A Pound

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:09:48 +0100, CJG
wrote:

But at a quid each way (plus booking fee). If you fancy a trip to
Oxford Next weekend and then change your mind all you have lost is the
price of a round trip along Oxford Street.

True. I rather suspect it won't be a quid for all seats, though -
it'll probably rise to just below the Oxford Tube price as the seats
sell, Easyjet-style.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.