Old July 7th 05, 12:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
andy andy is offline

Default LU chaos

wrote in message
ups.com...
Could you get you head around the fact there is more to life than zone
1 in London or are you saying transport in the whole of Greater London
and the South East has come to a standstill. A little OTT I think.

Stay where you are or walk, fss. Maybe someone should lay on a taxi for you,
jeeze.

I've got a mate who works in London, just happy he's not been involved,
getting home at the moment is not really a priority.