Old July 7th 05, 12:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
bobby foster bobby foster is offline

Default LU chaos

I dont know what the problem is anymore. It has to be our complacency and we
never ever learn. **** these terorrists and the scum they cohabit with.
Theres some very serious flaws in the mentality we adopt when confronted
with this ****. Can we not get ****ing angry ? Who is dealing with these
animals anyway ? Ask anyone who has lost someone in a bomb attack what we
should do. Thats where the truth is, with the victims. Lighten up and get
them out. **** them and if you are wondering what my motive is, I cannot
stand hypocricy and complacency. Simple as that.
"marcb" wrote in message
3.37...
What's going on this morning - reportedly a power surge.

Don't they have fuses?

M.