Old July 7th 05, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
bobby foster bobby foster is offline

Default LU chaos

justice is not the issue here there is a wider picture but i see what you
mean. "It is very much like criminology, in which we have majors and
degrees. ... Terrorism, like criminology, has to do with sociology,
psychology, geography, theology. We have to approach it in several different
directions."how do you propose to abolish terrorism when you set up a whole
global industry linked to it? Presumably, the day they find a cure for
terrorism these guys all lose their jobs. And the terrorism money-mill
stops turning.
Obviously the terrorists are not the only ones with a vested interest in
terrorism.
"steve" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 12:44:51 +0000, bobby foster wrote:

I dont know what the problem is anymore. It has to be our complacency

and
we never ever learn. **** these terorrists and the scum they cohabit

with.
Theres some very serious flaws in the mentality we adopt when confronted
with this ****. Can we not get ****ing angry ? Who is dealing with these
animals anyway ? Ask anyone who has lost someone in a bomb attack what

we
should do. Thats where the truth is, with the victims. Lighten up and

get
them out. **** them and if you are wondering what my motive is, I cannot
stand hypocricy and complacency. Simple as that. "marcb"

Of course there is anger, to be perpetrated against those that funded,
planned and executed it.

Who are 'them' that you want to get out. I'd rather they were brought to
justice.

wrote in message
3.37...
What's going on this morning - reportedly a power surge.

Don't they have fuses?

M.