Old July 7th 05, 01:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dashe Dashe is offline

Default 2012 Olympics come to London

"Mrs Redboots" wrote in message
Mizter T wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

Mrs Redboots wrote:
umpston wrote to uk.transport.london on Wed, 6 Jul 2005:

And it was bloody brilliant!! Bring it on!

AMEN!! I, for one, am utterly delighted. Whether we actually enjoy
living here while it's happening is one thing - but I do think it will,
overall, be an excellent thing for London, and contribute enormously to
quality of life in that part of the capital after the event.
--

I'm also jubilant that London will host the Olympics. And I look
forward to enjoying the summer of 2012, getting involved in the

The games will not make London crumble, they will make London stronger.

Absolutely! Anyway, it's a long way away, all these grumpy old men
might be living somewhere else by then....
--
"Mrs Redboots"

This one most certainly will!
Dave G