Old July 7th 05, 02:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default LU chaos

In message .com,
Neillw001 writes
At least 33 dead, police not sure about number of dead from bus
incident

A doctor from the BMA (opposite) said without hesitation on a BBC report
I hear driving home earlier that there were ten dead on the bus.
Although the BBC studio man later added that this was not an officially
confirmed figure, the doctor said it with sufficient certainly to make
me take it seriously.

This really is a terrible, terrible thing and the people affected by it
are very much in my and I'm sure everyone else's thoughts.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk