Old July 7th 05, 03:57 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Martin Edwards Martin Edwards is offline

Default Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05/Aylesbury ant its Railways, or lackthereof.

Adrian Auer-Hudson wrote:

Moreover I believe the Pacific Electric Railway better served Los
Angeles and its environs better than the present day freeway system.
In that respect my view is a minority one. But my view on that is far
from unique. New and shining is NOT always better. All that glitters
is not gold.

Don't jump up and down on the bridge, if you get my drift.

--
You can't fool me: there ain't no Sanity Clause. -Chico Marx

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/1955