Old July 7th 05, 07:29 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
bobby foster bobby foster is offline

Default London bombs - what to make of the 'power surge' claim?

the hypocritical murdering *******...
"nick" wrote in message
Just some LUT cock-up.

"Gerry Adams, leader of Sinn Fein, the political movement linked to the

Irish Republican Army: "I condemn the bomb
attacks in London this morning."

Is that statement retroactive?

"banana" wrote in message

How should we read the 'power surge' claim?

Was there a power surge?

If so, what caused it?

Certainly, if there was a power surge, there should be a very good
record that it occurred.

Presumably there are various kinds of covert detection technology at
tube stations, and also a weapon exists (used e.g. to defend buildings)
that can trigger e.g. a lorry to explode before it reaches its
destination. Not that I am building anything on this, but it makes you
wonder what may have been done using the electrical cables of the tube
system today.

--
banana "The thing I hate about you, Rowntree, is the way you
give Coca-Cola to your scum, and your best teddy-bear to