Old July 7th 05, 08:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Paul is offline

Default LU services tomorrow

All,

as a heads up / advance warning. Internally we are being advised that
LU is expecting to run a service on all lines tomorrow except no
service on Circle, H&C, no service on Met between Baker St and Aldgate
and no service on Piccadilly between Arnos Grove and Hyde Park Corner.
Also suggestions of no District Line on the Edgware Road branch (not
confirmed but is difficult to see how it could run).

Suggest you check usual sources in the morning (I'll be up and out
early so can't post again)