Old July 7th 05, 08:57 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Mortimer Mortimer is offline

Default London bombs - what to make of the 'power surge' claim?

"bobby foster" wrote in message
"nick" wrote in message
Just some LUT cock-up.

"Gerry Adams, leader of Sinn Fein, the political movement linked to the

Irish Republican Army: "I condemn the bomb
attacks in London this morning."

the hypocritical murdering *******...

I'd rather face the IRA than Islamic fundamentalists as a terrorist enemy.
At least the IRA gave warnings, they didn't use suicide bombers and they
didn't believe that dying for their cause was they greatest thing that they
could ever do. We may have disagreed with the tactics that they used but we
could at least understand the way their minds worked.