Old July 7th 05, 11:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
JMUpton2000 JMUpton2000 is offline

Default LU chaos

"Paul Terry" wrote in message
The Stagecoach website is now confirming that it was a bus on their
route 30. This would not normally travel down Woburn Place, so I presume
a diversion must have been in operation - or perhaps it was being turned
for a short run due to the build-up of traffic on the Euston Road. Small
comfort, but at least this meant that the explosion occurred outside the
BMA, where a team of doctors were able to provide immediate assistance.

One thing we were speculating in the office this afternoon was where on the
bus (Stagecoach London standard ALX400 Trident by the looks of what little
was left) the on board CCTV footage is recorded/stored. In other words
would the CCTV tapes have survived the explosion if they where under the
staircase (That's where I speculated they where) because if so then the Old
Bill should have a very nice mugshot or five of our most wanted scumbags in
theory.

Regards
John M Upton