Old July 8th 05, 05:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Dulieu Steve Dulieu is offline

Default Piccadilly Line today

Morning all,

Just got in from work helping sort out this mornings service on the Picc, we
plan to be running...
A three train shuttle between Cockfosters and Arnos Grove.
A special bus service between Arnos Grove and Finchley Central for the
Northern Line.
A twenty train Hyde Park Corner to Heathrow 123 service.
A four train shuttle between Acton Town and Rayners Lane.
No news as yet as to when we'll be able to resume through running.

On a slightly more cheerful note, as I was waiting for the 184 to get home
this morning, one of the rail replacement buses turned up as a Route Master
(CLT 69). I got a photo of it, so if anyone would like a copy, drop me an
e-mail (mind the spam trap) with a valid return address and I'll send it
over.
--
Cheers, Steve.
Change from jealous to sad to reply.