Old July 8th 05, 10:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default timescale wrong

I've been pondering on what seemed wrong about my journey
yesterday, and the time of events doesn't make sense unless
London Underground had suspicions something was amiss.

I arrived at Wood Green station at 8:30 to discover it was
locked and a notice saying the service was suspended
between Arnos Grove and Kings Cross.

Yet the Piccadilly line bomb was at 08:50 ?!

Could be coincidental problems, but it makes you wonder.

Plus I then went off to Finsbury Park and ended up at
Oxford Circus just as the one wet off at Edgware Road, so
if they knew something was likely it would have been nice
if they'd shared those ideas !

--
Edward Cowling London UK