Old July 8th 05, 12:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default LU chaos

In message .com,
writes
I'll just leave my 5 year old and 8 year old hanging around outside
school until I can get back home on Friday then.

Schools are not going to leave 5 and 8 year olds "hanging around"
outside. I'm pretty sure that *many* parents will have been late picking
up children yesterday.

Plenty of paedophiles
in the rail entusiast fratenty will be pleased with that no doubt.
Thank God we didn't have people with your negative attitude running the
country between 1940 and 1945. With a name like Lars Elmvang which
side would you have been on by the way.

Nurse! The screens! :-)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG