Old July 8th 05, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
umpston umpston is offline

Default Screw The Terrorists....

Mick Tully wrote:
"nick" wrote in message
. Here here. Pretty much sums up how Londoners feel too.
.
Except for those PC idiots in White City:

BBC Radio 5 went straight round to an East End mosque to interview
'community leaders' even before the victims were cold.

They are an absolute disgrace.

Near Aldgate East there is a significant community of Muslim Londoners,
some of whom may well have been victims of the bombs together with many
of other religions.

Like all other Londoners interviewed yesterday morning the East End
muslim community leaders condemned this attack.

It is foolish to associate moderates and extemists of the same
religion. They have little in common. I think you are a disgrace to
London if you will not stand together against terrorism with your
nieghbours of all religions or those, like me, who have no religion.