Old July 8th 05, 02:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London bombings.... more than one perp needed?

In article ,
(Lars Elmvang) wrote:

Peter Vos wrote:
Kind of weird adding in a single bus. I'm thinking the bus was a
target of opportunity. That suggests a lack of planning. It would be
a lot more effective if you hit multiple buses. That would have
stopped all bus traffic in addition to the tube.

I am rather thinking - 3 trains to hit many people, and one bus to make
a "visible" target - ie. good pictures for tv and papers

The catch in this theory is that there were only more deaths than in the
bus in one of the tube explosions.

--
Colin Rosenstiel