Old July 8th 05, 03:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mathias Boelckow Mathias Boelckow is offline

Default Me in London today

Mrs Redboots schrieb/wrote uns/us:

back to my flat from central london on foot in 3.5 hours.

At least you *got* home - think of those who will never go home again.

I think, Boltar hat 3.5h to think about. I would personally have no
problem standing against terrorism for 2h in the rain trying to keep a
candle lit. But being forced to walk 8miles through a city when I am
tired and want to go home, is a bit unfair an as far as I can see
unnessesary.

Was at least the individual motoriced traffic stopped to make walking
easier?

Gruß, Mathias Bölckow