Old July 8th 05, 02:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Screw The Terrorists....

Tom Anderson wrote to uk.transport.london on Fri, 8 Jul 2005:

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, CMOT TMPV wrote:

Their plan so far seems to hit a major city, wait a year, and find a
new city to lay waste to: New York, Madrid, now London

In a way, there's quite a cachet to being a terrorist target. It means a
city must have international standing. I bet the French are hopping mad
that the terrorists thought London was a more important target than
Paris!

Yes, two snubs in two days..... my husband (before the scale of the
attacks was known) even speculated that it was they who were behind
them, in retaliation for not having been given the Olympics!
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/