Old July 8th 05, 02:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mrs Redboots Mrs Redboots is offline

Default Screw The Terrorists....

CMOT TMPV wrote to uk.transport.london on Thu, 7 Jul 2005:

I have a trip scheduled for me and some friends for my birthday party later
this month and I'm still coming. I ain't scared of some cowardly sack of
crap that thinks this is going to beat anyone into submission. If your fear
gets the better of you, the *******s have won.

Quite right too! We will be happy to welcome you.

We (my old man and I) were in NYC as scheduled a couple of weeks after
9/11. You can't let terrorists disrupt your life more than you have to,
or they'll have won.
--
"Mrs Redboots"
http://www.amsmyth.demon.co.uk/