Old July 8th 05, 04:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Unlimited Eddie Unlimited Eddie is offline

Default Me in London today

Richard,

you said you witnessed it,All we have here in America is what we see on
TV
Now I am an American who has been to London 11 times. I usually stay at
the Russell Hotel which is on Woburn.Would it be correct to assume that
if i was Walking out of the Russell hotel and looked to my right
towards Euston that the bus was about one quarter of a block down the
street from the hotel?
Was it travelling towards Euston or towards Russell Square?

thanks