Old July 8th 05, 05:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
MIG MIG is offline

Default Me in London today

Unlimited Eddie wrote:
Richard,

you said you witnessed it,All we have here in America is what we see on
TV
Now I am an American who has been to London 11 times. I usually stay at
the Russell Hotel which is on Woburn.Would it be correct to assume that
if i was Walking out of the Russell hotel and looked to my right
towards Euston that the bus was about one quarter of a block down the
street from the hotel?
Was it travelling towards Euston or towards Russell Square?

thanks

It was about two and a half blocks north of the Hotel Russell (or less
blocks on the other side of the road), ie about three fifths of the way
from Hotel Russell to Euston Road.

It must have been heading south from Euston and was directly outside
the window of the office I used to work in in the BMA building (rented
out to various).

Since the route 30 doesn't go there, I can only assume that it had been
diverted following the earlier incident at Kings Cross. This hasn't
been explained in any reports that I have seen.