Old July 8th 05, 07:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default Piccadilly Line today

In message , Steve
Dulieu writes

Morning all,

Just got in from work helping sort out this mornings service on the Picc, we
plan to be running...

Just a note to say heartfelt thanks for all you and your colleagues have
done - it has been really heroic.

I've managed to avoid using public transport in London today, but I did
have to use bus services yesterday and, while it was pretty hellish,
everyone managed with typically British stoicism, and even some wry
humour as we all crashed into each other on grossly over-laden buses
that seemed determined to get through.

TFL employees - we are proud of you!

--
Paul Terry