Old July 9th 05, 01:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
CMOT TMPV CMOT TMPV is offline

Default Fox News says London blasts "to Western World's advantage"

Once upon a time -- around about 7/8/05 16:43 --
possibly wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:07:14 GMT, CMOT TMPV
said:

As an American I can tell you I find FoxNews terribly unbalanced, often
offensive, and just plain rotten. I've given up watching it entirely (except
for their weather which is quite good....)

Do Fox viewers get less hurricanes than (eg) CNN viewers?

:-)

I wish. I live in Florida

No, but they seem to actually not get too "sensationalist" about it.

-- E

--
"We are a bunch of the cruelest *******s on the planet. I love us." -- Tina
posted on and referring to alt.fan.dave_barry