Old July 9th 05, 12:15 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default Gerrards Cross update 5/7/05....Transport in Aylesbury

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:46:43 GMT, General Von Clinkerhoffen
wrote:

No they didn't put them back, or if they did their PR is as awful as
their services and they didn't tell anyone, I live along the Tring Road,
and I just don't bother to use them, it's pointless I can walk it
quicker and more reliably.

Londoners get a fantastic service, from the Bus, the tube, river bus,DLR
etc etc, young offenders in the capital will be getting Free bus
travel,while out in the sticks soon we will have all the people but none
of the services needed to cope.

Ahem.

Despite your beliefs, not all under 18s are "young offenders".

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk