Old July 9th 05, 03:31 PM posted to uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default Fox News says London blasts "to Western World's advantage"

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 05:55:18 GMT, wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 21:35:28 GMT,
(Neil
Williams) wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:09:27 GMT,
wrote:

You don't like their reporting method of "calling it like it is"...

I would rather put it as "calling it like Murdoch thinks it is".

I have, as ever, far more respect for the BBC's reporting.

I've always been a bit suspicious of state controlled news agencies,
Pravda and such.

Except that the BBC isn't a "state controlled" new agency, and for you
to suggest it is is clear evidence of your own biased agenda.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk