Old July 9th 05, 08:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Tube Drivers Involved in Bombing

In message , Paul Corfield
writes

According to a TfL press release yesterday, "One London Underground
employee was injured in yesterday's attacks. He is currently in a
critical condition." It gave no further details.

All stations received a description of the person. I believe so far he
hasn't been identified.

As far as I can everyone at LU got the description via a notice / E
Mail. I have not heard if he has been identified either.

I'm told a name has been put forward that seems to fit the bill. Of
course nothing is confirmed yet.