Old July 9th 05, 11:12 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
America the Beautiful America the Beautiful is offline

Default Terrorists and Appeasers: Will They Never Learn

encyclopedia wrote:

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

How could they have been so callous towards anthropy - don't they know he
loves them?

I don't get it either. Maybe they got ****ed off because he wasn't
swallowing the night he had that toothache. Or maybe when they tried to
recruit him he refused to leave the security of his mothers basement.

His obsession with the size of his heroes 'bombs' shows he has 'issues'. He
is clinging to a pathetically desperate argument that a 5 year old would not
resort to.

His problem is that he dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of
- AGAIN! America's heart bleeds for the British people and are ready to
help in anyway asked. One would think that this would be the time for
him smarten up and put rivalry aside in a time when his nation is under
attack. I don't mean that he should bow to American's or change his
views, but he should at least shake our hands when we are reaching our out.

Please tell me after all your ranting and raving you are really not the
dumb dick you make yourself out to be.

Seems he is. We have one or two like him in the UK.

They are all over the place. Have you met Greg procter yet?

No. Where is he from?

He's from New Zealand. I like him but he's kind of strange. But then
again us New Yorkers are used to strange.

--
Chris F.
Long Island.

"A country soars its highest when it soars on the Wings of Freedom."
God Bless America.