Old July 9th 05, 11:34 PM posted to alt.nuke.the.usa,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
encyclopedia encyclopedia is offline

Default Terrorists and Appeasers: Will They Never Learn

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

encyclopedia wrote:

"America the Beautiful" wrote in message

How could they have been so callous towards anthropy - don't they know
he loves them?

I don't get it either. Maybe they got ****ed off because he wasn't
swallowing the night he had that toothache. Or maybe when they tried to
recruit him he refused to leave the security of his mothers basement.

His obsession with the size of his heroes 'bombs' shows he has 'issues'.
He is clinging to a pathetically desperate argument that a 5 year old
would not resort to.

His problem is that he dug himself into a hole that he can't get out of -
AGAIN!

He has indeed dug himself into a hole with this one. I wonder what figure he
thinks is above the amount he feels would fail to qualify as minimising the
deaths? 51? 52?

America's heart bleeds for the British people and are ready to
help in anyway asked.

Thank you.

One would think that this would be the time for him smarten up and put
rivalry aside in a time when his nation is under attack.

There is an alert in the city of Birmingham at present. Anthropy could find
himself travelling on a bus, train etc when a bomb goes off. Does he think
that his love of his heroes will protect him from the blast or will his
faith in the bombers intentions shield him from harm?

I don't mean that he should bow to American's or change his views, but he
should at least shake our hands when we are reaching our out.

He seems to think that the bombers are offering up their hands to him in
friendship.