Old July 9th 05, 10:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] kinslerp@delillo.lsr.ph.ic.ac.uk is offline

Default Tube Drivers Involved in Bombing

Paul Weaver wrote:
I was asked by several customers to thank our station staff
who had handled the evacuation of the station so calmly and
professionally.

Indeed, we all moan about the strikes and the "32 hour weeks for
sitting on your arse", but how many 6-figure city slickers would have
the same balls to do what comes naturally to these men and women?

I don't know. But why pick "6-figure city slickers" as opposed
to 15k office or retail workers in your example? Does it make
your comparision work better?

#Paul