Old July 10th 05, 07:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Joel Rowbottom Joel Rowbottom is offline

Default Which way were the trains going?

Nick Cooper wrote:

I doubt they'd be able to make the distinction, considering way "Tube"
has been used to describe the sub-surface trains/lines the last few
days! That aside, the terms used that I've heard have been, "the first
terrorist attack on the _Underground_."

I find it quite amusing that friends who normally dismiss my interest in
the Tube as me being a "trainspotter" have been quizzing me on the
different types of line, and I ended up in the pub on Friday telling
people about cut'n'cover and deep-level tubes. Very bizarre.

(...and then we went back to discussing the totty. )

--
Joel Rowbottom, joelatfotopicdotnet
11M+ photos :: 210+ countries :: Free gallery at http://fotopic.net